Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated

Go down 
+3
SilverShadows
janefoxclaw
Enish Lord
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Enish Lord
Recruit
Recruit

The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated Empty
PostSubject: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm back! Very Happy My almost one year old Laptop's hard drive crashed, so I had to get a new one from HP, and install it.
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 pm

Awesome picture of that ship.. I would love to have a copy of that.. Smile
John
Back to top Go down
SilverShadows
Ensign
Ensign
SilverShadows

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:49 pm

er that ship that ship is the enterprise FAIL
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your HD. That happened to me a while back and I almost threw the computer out the window...
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
raffitz
Officer
Officer
raffitz

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Josh wrote:
er that ship that ship is the enterprise FAIL

He meant the 3d model, I think...

janefoxclaw wrote:
I would love to have a copy of that..

As would I...
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:06 pm

that's the one from that lightworks fellow. he did the model of that and the kelvin before the film even came out, so it was very impressive, as he built it from pics in the trailers
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
raffitz
Officer
Officer
raffitz

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:09 pm

I've been watching Star Trek XI far too often, lately... My parents bought me the DVD last week as a birthday present and I've already watched it three times...
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

oh that's right, for some weird reason it came out a week early over in that far of land known as the other side of the world. i still have to wait until tomorrow for its release
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

...uummm? let me do some math here, trek came out in may, dvd in november...let's see, that's a difference of 6 months. nope, don;t believe you.
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:26 am

Who are you talking to?
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 am

ha ha, very funny, post a post, then delete it, then make me look like an idiot,m ok, i can play this game, except my powers are a little more then yours here
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:35 am

Sorry, I thought I necroed so I deleted the post.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am

Well, seeing how this topic has more than served its purpose, I will lockify.
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated   The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated Empty

Back to top Go down

The reports of my assimilation have been greatly exaggerated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: Earth-Link Zero :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: