Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agentaaa
Recruit
Recruit

The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy! Empty
PostSubject: The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!   The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:56 pm

I am agentAAA( as everyone who saw my name already knows, particularly toa and DW, as they know me on another forum. Oh well)
I have little abilities with programming, however, I am able to write scripts and story. I will do my best to be as prompt as I can. I am going to zpg for a couple days afte school, so I may not reply initially. For some of my other work, look here:
Agentaaa.deviantart.com
http://gathering.forumotion.com/darkwing-s-desk-f24/first-script-t255.htm
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!   The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:58 pm

that would make a writing team or four methinks. well, we'll keep you on, probably atr first more along the lines of a stroy consultant
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
agentaaa
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!   The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy! EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Thanks, and I will do my best to help as best i can. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!   The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best writer in this quadrant of the galaxy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: General Earth Link Production :: Enlist in the Project-
Jump to: