Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!?   CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Blender is indeed a very difficult program to master. That is why I use something more professional like 3ds Max. I'd recommend actually trying something like truespace, which is another free program, or if you have $3500 you can buy 3ds Max or Maya. I do believe you can also try them both free for 30 days.

But if you REALLY want to use Blender, I'd look at Blender: Noob to Pro on Wikibooks. That's probably the best solution.
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!?   CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO USE BLENDER 3D PROPERLY!!!!!? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 pm

Oh, another tip, there are actually a lot of people who use one program to model, and another program to animate. If you're looking into modeling, I'd try anim8tor or Wings 3d, then you can export into an OBJ model which you can import into blender or whatever program you are using to animate.

EDIT: I know a guy on youtube by the name of Uuris who is a master at animating with blender. Maybe you can ask him a couple things after watching this insanely awesome test video.