Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For Script Editors!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

Looking For Script Editors! Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm

A call for those who like to read! We need 3-5 people to read through the script of ELZ and edit it and make suggestions for things like plot holes, continuity etc. It's not so much looking for spelling or anything. Will have about a month to go through and make edits. The script will be about 100-120 pages. The script should be finished this week and in theory, a straight read-through should take no more than two hours. If interested, post here. If more than 5 people apply, we will judge who is best for the job. What you read must be kept secret.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 6:13 am

I want to join, but how are we going to tell you about something in the script of we can't post about it?
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

The program CeltX allows you to make notes in the file, that's how most do it. But I know for a fact I'm not letting you anywhere near the script. I need someone a little older than 12 with at least high school experience in writing.
Back to top Go down
higginsdj
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:51 am

I'll give it a go. You read mine so it's only fair that I do yours (if you think I'm up to it Smile )

Cheers

David
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

well, mine is considerably longer than yours, but if you want to, I'll forward you a copy when it's ready. So that's now 3 people so that's pretty good, should get a half decent editing out of that
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 3:23 am

But I'm 13 already. And in secondary school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Script Editors!   Looking For Script Editors! Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For Script Editors!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: General Earth Link Production :: Enlist in the Project-
Jump to: