Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Thingy
Chris Kroznuski
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Everyone look!!!!! It's all there!!!!!

http://flashtrek.motionsforum.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

What the... I thought it was deleted? What happened? I thought there were no backups.
Back to top Go down
SilverShadows
Ensign
Ensign
SilverShadows

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

ToaKaita47 wrote:
Heres why:
Quote :

[11:17:17] @ Darkwing : in my e-mail
[11:17:25] @ Darkwing : i stated that when the forum was deleted
[11:17:36] @ Darkwing : i tried afterwards to use the restore function
[11:17:50] @ Darkwing : but there were no restore points on the utils site
[11:17:54] @ Darkwing : so yesterday
[11:18:00] @ Darkwing : having a crazy notion
[11:18:12] @ Darkwing : i decided to search it up on the FM site
[11:18:18] @ Darkwing : and found out that at the time
[11:18:24] @ Darkwing : FM was doing mods to the server
[11:18:33] @ Darkwing : and hadn't put in the restore points
[11:18:38] @ Darkwing : but that they were there now
[11:18:46] @ Darkwing : so i went back to the utils sit
[11:18:58] @ Darkwing : found that there was a restore point 3 days before the deletion
[11:19:04] @ Darkwing : and activated it
[11:19:08] @ Darkwing : and voila
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:47 pm

Well... That's great... So... Should we move back or stay here?
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Its not my decision to make. It's yours.
Back to top Go down
SilverShadows
Ensign
Ensign
SilverShadows

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:49 pm

well you can stay on both its not a choice between the two
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:50 pm

or preferably do both. This will be the prime spot for all your ELZ news. FT:TUF will be...well, we are still figuring that out
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm

I agree with Silver and Darkwing. If you can devote your time to both places that would probably be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

I think FT:UF could be the general forum. You know, general chat, reviews and all that. Or we could make this both the ELZ news forum and the general forum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Or we could divide the general chat among both our forums.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 pm

It's better if we concentrate on one. It's kind of pointless to divive between the two anyways. And hasnt BM3 been delayed till ELZ is done?
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

BM3 has been delayed until forever. I'm not officially saying it's being cancelled, I'm just not saying it's gonna be worked on either Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:36 pm

At least until you get a new copy of flash.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Well, then FT:UF is about as pointless as the connexion. I think we should all make this the primary forum.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:40 pm

True, but FT: TUF has a history. This one has only been in existence about several months and sees little activity compared to Darkwing's forum when it was still around.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:44 pm

That was because of the BM3 project. The people we lost when it was deleted probably arent coming back, and no new members will stay around when they see that the BM3 project has been postponed indefinitely. ELZ on the other hand has a good chance of attracting new members.
Back to top Go down
SilverShadows
Ensign
Ensign
SilverShadows

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:48 pm

and the foum wasnt just about bm3 anyway
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 2:54 pm

No, but the reason we got new members was probably mostly because people wanted to follow BM3's progress and got to know the community in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 pm

where people go and what people do is up to them. i know at first FT:TUF became popular because of BM3, but it didn't get worked on for a year and that was when more people joined, and the general community was bigger then the actual FT community. Anyways, I can't figure it out completely. Right now I'm trying to think of some way for that place to have some purpose and meaning again outside of just flash trek
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:04 pm

I guess it still had some inertia. Like if someone serached for broken mirror, they'd find a forum dedicated to finish BM3 and have a look at it. Hopefully, ELZ will do the same thing when it gets popular.

And i know, i was just voicing my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:06 pm

understandable. i mean i actually have no clue what to do with FT:TUF. I had taken it for granted that it was gone, and now it's back and I'm sort of in shock about it
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm

Well... How about you start working on BM3 again? I've heard people say BM1 could have been one of the best flash games on the market if it hadnt been left half finished and buggy as hell. Or you could rename it after your next project, whatever it is.
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 8:04 pm

one, i don't have flash, 2, i don't really want to work on it and i'm sure there's a 3, but i dunno what
Back to top Go down
GS
Recruit
Recruit
GS

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 pm

i loved the old forum. i felt more inclined to post there than the connexion, or any other forum.
Back to top Go down
Thingy
Black Guard
Black Guard

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 9:11 pm

Because of the community? Because they're the same here as they are there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!   FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FLASHTREK THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM IS BACK!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next