Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Leave of Absence

Go down 
+2
Chris C
Chris Kroznuski
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

Temporary Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

OK guys, I have some bad news. I got grounded from the computer, meaning I will have very limited access to here except on school days. That means no music, no animations, almost nothing from me until I'm off. I am not certain how long last, though I predict about 2-4 weeks. Until then, though, I'm putting all of my projects on hold, and yes, that includes Earth-Link Zero.
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 pm

nope, EL0 will still move forward, things in the film industry don't get put on hold because one person got grounded. You have to remember there are now other people aside from you working on this project, and those people aren't grounded.
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 pm

I guess youre right. Disregard that last thing, Earth-Link Zero is still going forward, just without me for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:28 am

How are you grounded, and your 17 your mom/dad can't do a thing to you.
Back to top Go down
JPB18
Black Guard
Black Guard

Humor : more laughing than anything

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am

Actually, in some countries they can... for example here on Portugal, they must hold us on their decks till 18 yo...
Back to top Go down
Data
Exec-Producer
Data

Location : A plain a gagilion miles away that dosn't exsit on Earth but is right over there
Humor : I love it

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 am

Same in Indiana. It verries from state to state.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:05 am

Ditto here in Pennsylvania.
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:49 am

There's a joke that my people let children on the deck until 21 (not true!!!).
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Whoa whoa... your 17 ? Crap.. ok. That explains a few things..

I do not interact over the net with anyone under age of 18 do to too many problems with parents and internet predators that a lot of people see online.

By law I technically cannot interact with you unless I had parents permission.

So in essence I have to formally resign because this site belongs to the 17 year old.. Sad

Its ok because I had no where to upload anything anyhow. The server was never up when I tried it. And I never got responses back about that.

But I had fun while I was here guys.

I look forward to seeing your work.

I'll stay as a regular viewer, in the hopes you guys finish.

Regards,
John
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 pm

ah, but i'm 19, so you can interact through me.
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 am

Unfortunately, the fact that this whole thing is his idea and his film, and I have no proof that this is not his website, it wont matter if I interact with you or through you as you say. Because I don't know either one of you. It would have been ok if I didn't know the age, plausible deniability. But its too late now.

Again, thanks for asking me to join, but I can't now.

This will get into Legal Matters that I just don't have time for. Trust me, its not worth it my friend. you dont know how strict the laws out here in the USA are if you never have lived here when it comes to "minors".
John
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 am

Whao, you are 40?!
I'm only 12.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:04 pm

Janefoxclaw wrote:

I do not interact over the net with anyone under age of 18 do to too many problems with parents and internet predators that a lot of people see online.

So in essence I have to formally resign because this site belongs to the 17 year old..

WHAT?!?!?! Are you serious?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

he's technically right from a legal stand point
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Yea...I guess so...man this sucks...
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 2:17 pm

that's ok, there's still plenty of other people out there that can help on this project
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Hey I have a forum and I'm 12!
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 am

Oh yea, this is getting better and better.. lol

Federation01 wrote:
Hey I have a forum and I'm 12!

I am taking my name out of the site guys.. let me know when you get the film up and running.. again, sorry I can not help. But Laws out here in US are tough on 40 year olds when it comes to Minors. haha

Bye all, I will miss this site. Sad

Signing out.. John Mieske
Back to top Go down
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:24 am

janefoxclaw wrote:

So in essence I have to formally resign because this site belongs to the 17 year old.. Sad

Its ok because I had no where to upload anything anyhow. The server was never up when I tried it. And I never got responses back about that.

But I had fun while I was here guys.

I look forward to seeing your work.

I'll stay as a regular viewer, in the hopes you guys finish.

Regards,
John
You are 40 my father is close to 50 and his parents died already by the time he was 40 himself. How can your parents control you tell me your joking!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am

He meant MY parents, Fed. And we'll miss you John.
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:18 am

ugh

This is my shaking my head at you fed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave of Absence   Temporary Leave of Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave of Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: Earth-Link Zero :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: