Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 Empty
PostSubject: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 10:44 pm

ok, here is something I have been waiting and watching ever since the Director started on the project. When he asked me if I wanted to join him, I could not because I couldn't move at the time.. But this guy "Micheal Daughtry" is a cool guy and really fun.

Why do I bring this up ? Well, he and his crew finally have a REALLY good trailer made for the upcoming NOT for profit Fan Show - "Browncoats : Redemption".

For those sitting there going, who the hell is that, here is somet history.

Have you seen the movie Serenity or the TV show Firefly ? They only made one season's worth of episodes. Well the Director and writer Joss Weadon was canceled because the Networks are asswipes.

Ok, so that leads me to why i bring up the Director Micheal. He and his possy have been working on getting props and other "stuff" together for the new show.

If you want to see the Trailer, here you go.. :-)

Browncoats : Redemption Trailer 2

I cannot wait to see this...

john mieske
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:47 am

*Hyperventilating, hyperventilating, passing out!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

that looks appropriately firefly-ish, joss will be proud im certain
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Yea, keep in mind, joss is fully backing this up.. :-)

Its like George Lucus, he fully back up people who make Fan Films. He views it as a compliment.

Darkwing wrote:
*Hyperventilating, hyperventilating, passing out!!!!

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

that looks appropriately firefly-ish, joss will be proud im certain
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:03 pm

oh awesome, joss seems to be a pretty cool guy from what i've seen of him on tv and bonus features and stuff
Back to top Go down
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Yes he is.. the only Director better then Joss to me is Speilburgh.. If I had one wish, it would be to meet both of those Directors. :-)

Speilburgh rules...

John
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 pm

i was reading spielberg's bio the other day, and he was surprisingly very much like me in his younger years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2   Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Browncoats : Redemption Traler 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: Earth-Link Zero :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: