Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FireFly Stars Draft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

FireFly Stars Draft Empty
PostSubject: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:52 pm

now even though I am not the one who made the model, I slapped this pic together this morning to test out my stars in the background with a combination of things I never tried.. AS you can see it sucks.. I made the star on the bottom right too bright .. because its not to scale, the literal stars in the background had waaaay too many of them and I will have to get the directional background shadows to work right.. but as you can see the quality of the picture it is in tact.

FireFly Stars Test
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:32 pm

Pretty cool! I like it! Smile

Isnt Firefly some sci-fi show?
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Dude, dont make me revoke your nerd card... lol That is my all time favorite Sci-Fi TV show in the history of TV. Its sci-fi, NOT a Trek Look alike and its funny as hell...

The expression "Oh god oh god, we're all gonna die.." is classic.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:42 pm

i personally just love Wash's intro to the series, his first scene is him playing with the dinosaurs

"and we shall make this land fertile and...."

concole beeps

"uh captain"

classic, and then jane, oh dear, he is just too awesome to even describe
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
janefoxclaw
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm

hehehe .. which is why my name is jane foxclaw.. I love the name jane as a guys name.. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FireFly Stars Draft   FireFly Stars Draft Empty

Back to top Go down

FireFly Stars Draft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: Earth-Link Zero :: General :: General Chat :: Media-
Jump to: