Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ah the memories...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper(KF)
Recruit
Recruit
Reaper(KF)

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Right now I was thinking back on how I spent about a year with this community, (approximated with my breaks) I was just amazed how much fun we've had. Jtull, me, alka, stewi at first, along with some other dead relatives. The spam topic, (I just can't get that out of my head. Laughing ) Paulwall, the one word poster, some bad times but they're pretty much overwieghed with the good. The next generation, the Terra's, Toa. Some really good friends even though I have no idea who you people really are. Laughing

Ah, the memories....I've been on this forum alot even though it maybe just a few hours a day in the roleplay topics. Share some of your memories and how you've grown up with this family.
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:01 am

I began on Dondon's forum, when I believed in him. When the Gathering came about I stayed with them, and some time later I signed onto Darkwing's forum. I remember being instrumental to that forum's survival(when Darkwing went berzerk). So, yay me.
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 pm

i was a vexer in the beginning, then dondon and I had a kerfuffle, then we began to work together on his forum, then had another kerfuffle which brought about FT:TUF
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
JPB18
Black Guard
Black Guard

Humor : more laughing than anything

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Started on Vexxiang, and then, when my account stoped working (forgot my passwd), moved to Dondon's, but I didn't liked a lot of it, so, I've moved to FT:TUF... that was... If I well remember, in March 2008, but I remained inactive for a few months because of the school and then joined the forum when the Dreadnought: The New Adventures started (I think), that mean, during summer vacations, and started doing Flashgate... after that BMIV, helping DW with BMIII, playing SG: Schism and Darkwing RP's... Stuffs like that...

Then, like Toa said, Darkwing went "Berzerk" and left the forum for two days (less than that actually), and I, as Staff, helped Earthdeath and other admins to keep the forum alive... Then he returned, and things returned back to normal...

Than, a few month of peace were around... we created SW: DOF and Stargate Command, relocated the forum several times, and returned to forummotion at the end...

The day after that... FT: TUF was deleted, and another crisis went through... And I think we're not out of it still...

Now, I'm thinking if I must join DW's new forum or not... it depends if I have enough time to have several foruns that I'm glued to...

Last edited by JPB18 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:57 pm

FT:TUF wasn't started until October 2007
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
JPB18
Black Guard
Black Guard

Humor : more laughing than anything

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 pm

hmmm...misunderstood the dates... it was 2008
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ah the memories... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ah the memories...   Ah the memories... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ah the memories...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum :: Earth-Link Zero :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: