Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Hiring! Sound design!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-C
Recruit
Recruit
T-C

Humor : Double Fist!

Now Hiring! Sound design! Empty
PostSubject: Now Hiring! Sound design!   Now Hiring! Sound design! EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 am

If anyone has a decent microphone or are planning on getting one in time for post-production, and would be willing to do some sound design, just clear it with the Big Cs. It's too much for just me to do, so I'd be glad to recruit somebody!
I'll be doing mostly Foley sounds so anyone else could do stuff like ambient noise, computer beeps, that guy in the back just sneezed, etc.
Back to top Go down
higginsdj
Recruit
Recruit

Now Hiring! Sound design! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now Hiring! Sound design!   Now Hiring! Sound design! EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 am

Yep - I might be able to assist here. I've purchased quite a reasonable digital recording setup for my own production. Have a portable digital recording setup (Zoom H4N) with Rode mikes (M3, NTG-2 and soon a K2).

Software wise I have Cubase 4LE and Live Lite 8 (and Garageband) and keyboard Midi Controller. Mind you I am still learning how to do all this stuff myself Smile

Cheers

David
Back to top Go down

Now Hiring! Sound design!
Page 1 of 1