Burning Earth Productions - The Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My time is short and my feet are sore...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

Humor : what is the matrix....?

My time is short and my feet are sore... Empty
PostSubject: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:46 am

So yeah, you may have noticed the lack of work i have done on ELZ in the last week or so. I have been just swamped at work and have had no time to do anything. Bro has designed a spacecraft which is very sleek looking and has designed a very scary and monsterous looking alien. In the meantime, I have managed to begin writing episode 2 but have only written the intro. Anyways, I'm taking a short break here probably for the duration of two weeks until work calms down a little and everyone goes back to school. so, once i am back however, there will be work and I will be crackin down the whip to make sure things get done speedily (that is my job afterall) as I have decied I want to be watching episode one by April 1st. That gives us three months to do 2 years worth of work.
Back to top Go down
http://connexion.motionsforum.com
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...
Humor : Lemon pie.

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 am

OK, I've recently had several ideas that should help us speed up the process of getting things done with modeling and animating and so on. So April 1st, huh? I think we can do it, no I KNOW we can do it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://burning-earth.forumotion.com
Federation01
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 am

Go Earth Link Zero!
Thought you need some motivation.
Back to top Go down
JPB18
Black Guard
Black Guard

Humor : more laughing than anything

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am

We could use the time DW goes to work to improve our skills... and our work... EL:0 Will be the best webseries ever made to inhabit youtube...
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

Location : Attempting to dodge the nukes from whoever is bombing my planets on Sins of a Solar Empire...

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:33 pm

Fed wrote:
Go Earth Link Zero!
Thought you need some motivation.

JPB wrote:
We could use the time DW goes to work to improve our skills... and our work... EL:0 Will be the best webseries ever made to inhabit youtube...

Damn straight! That's the spirit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data
Exec-Producer
Data

Location : A plain a gagilion miles away that dosn't exsit on Earth but is right over there
Humor : I love it

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

we could also get some of the dialog better. Heck that's all I do anyway
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:54 am

once i have the zero model completed it's a simple matter of copy, paste, manipulate, re-texture and rig the other characters. i hate rigging. i think i mentioned that already though Smile i'm gonna need those other holographic panels for the CNC of Spitfire and I need to get Toa some designs so he can start modeling the revamped Spitfire model
Back to top Go down
Chris Kroznuski
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 am

Data wrote:
we could also get some of the dialog better.

Another attempt at voiceovers I think would be beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Chris C
Producer
Producer
Chris C

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 am

most of them were pretty good, they'll be better when we record foley sounds such as panting and things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My time is short and my feet are sore...   My time is short and my feet are sore... Empty

Back to top Go down

My time is short and my feet are sore...
Page 1 of 1